- 1 pound (500 g) shrimp, any size, shelled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup artichokes, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp capers
- Black pepper to taste
- Coconut oil or fat of choice
- Shell and devein the shrimp. Set aside.
- Mince the garlic and chop up the artichoke hearts.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a spoonful of coconut oil or your fat of choice. Saute the shrimp until it begins to turn opaque.
- Add the garlic, artichokes and capers and continue cooking until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Season with pepper to taste.