- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup diced peeled ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lime wedges
1. Combine strawberries, avocado, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; toss to combine.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Divide chicken among 4 serving plates, and spoon salsa evenly over each serving. Garnish each serving with a lime wedge.