We are looking to hire a caring and like-minded personal trainer with a passion for helping people and exceptional people skills. You’ll have the opportunity to work at a health-based facility focused on improving the lives of our clients and athletes.
We are very team-oriented in our approach. We actively and frequently discuss client goals, methods, and techniques to continually improve our service and, therefore, client results. We place great deal of importance on knowledge, and are always staying up to date on current methods to provide our clients with the best level of service possible. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please feel free to apply. This is a part-time, independent contractor position, growing into full-time.
What does an Achieve Personal Trainer do?
- Coach clients and deliver programs in one-on-one to one-on-four ratio on current techniques and methods of strength training and conditioning
- Plan and prepare written programs consistent with client goals and assessment results
- Provide nutritional guidance and client education through various methods
- Use MindBody appointment-booking software
What requirements must be met?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in exercise physiology, exercise science, or other exercise-related field preferred
- Current industry certification
- CPR certified
- Private personal insurance
What other skills or traits are needed?
- Hunger for knowledge and personal development
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong client and customer service skills
- Highly professional
If you feel you would be a great fit for this role, please email your resume to: Contact@achieve-personaltraining.com, and fill out the form below.