Personal Training Internships
An internship at Achieve Personal Training & Lifestyle Design will give you the opportunity to experience hands-on, individualized coaching of the general population and athletic population. Each intern will be able to coach clients with various goals and modifications, become familiar with the nuances of program design, and observe and work with a variety of different clients under the supervision of our qualified staff of coaches.
- Under supervision, eventually instruct and advise clients in one-on-one to one-on-three level on current techniques and methods of strength training utilizing free weights and cable equipment.
- Attend weekly in-service training and read/view regular continuing education sources.
- Provide clients with the highest level of professionalism and dedication through accurate assessments and comprehensive programming specific to each client.
- Become proficient in the coaching of fundamental movement patterns & exercises
- In the process of attaining a BS or MS in an exercise-related field
- Certified, or in the process of attaining, Personal training (NSCA-CPT, ACSM, NASM) or strength and conditioning (NSCA-CSCS) certification
- CPR certified
- Private personal insurance
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Willing to constantly learn and improve
- Thrive in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Personable and outgoing who can easily engage unknown individuals in conversation
Complete the form below, and email your resume to Contact@achieve-personaltraining.com