The Lifestyle Design Program is designed to drop body fat and and have you feeling better than ever. Countless times, we hear how much more energy and focus people have when they're eating better, sleeping better, and exercising regularly. While some of these are still great, the maximum benefit happens when all three are optimised.
This is a program that does just that.
Our program focuses on Achieve’s four pillars to weight loss success: fitness, nutrition, sleep, and stress management. Sleep may not be something you've thought affected your weight, but it certainly does. Seriously. One night of sleep loss alone can be responsible for weight gain, high cholesterol, insulin resistance, sugar cravings, and lack of motivation! On top of that, stress levels can increase levels of the hormone cortisol, which aids in fat storage. The sad part is that most people are living stress out and tired!
In our program, you will:
• Learn how to eat the right way for weight loss through easy-to-follow guidelines and recipes.
• Accelerate your weight loss through great sleep and stress management habits.
• Train 2 days per week in our semi-private personal training with a customized weight loss training program made specifically for you.
• Join our high-energy Conditioning Camp for 2 days per week and get just the fat loss conditioning you need to get the body you’ve always wanted.
• Enjoy the camaraderie and support of our other clients and coaches.
• Learn the key lifestyle habits that if not learned, hold most people back.
Best of all? It's only $149 for new clients and $49 for current clients. You'll get a month of personal training along with everything else listed!
The deadline to register is August 29th.
"I started training at Achieve eight months ago and have had unbelievable weight loss success! They helped me to not only gain strength and lose over 65 pounds, but also educated me so that I would know how to eat properly in order to keep the weight off! No doubt about it, Achieve is the best place to go for personal training. I highly recommend Achieve to anyone interested in living a healthier life."
- Susan B., Aurora Resident
To See If You Qualify, Please Fill Out The Form Below!