You heard us right! We're posting a recipe for your sweet tooth. No worries, it's still pretty healthy; plus we'll kick your butt a little extra harder next time you come in to train. Always looking out for you!
- 2 oz. (about 55 grams) dark chocolate
- 1 C. coconut oil (make sure it's extra virgin, and unrefined)
- 1 handful coconut flakes
- 1 handful of silvered nuts (almonds, cashews or pecans)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Fill a pot with a few inches of water, then balance a smaller pot on top, so it just hovers above the water.
- Bring the water to a simmer.
- Break the chocolate into pieces, and melt it in the top pot.
- Take the melted chocolate off the heat, and stir in the coconut oil until it melts. Add the nuts and coconut flakes.
- Pour batter into an 8×8 pan, lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the sea salt on top.
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes until solid, then cut into squares.
- Enjoy and schedule your next training session!