We have some talented clients! Here's a great recipe created by Rob who has a Doctorate of Nutrition. Everyone that has tried this recipe has loved it! The best part is the weight loss results it typically yields. It's also super easy. Once you round up the ingredients, throw them in the food processor (or coffee grinder) add liquid, and enjoy! Props to Rob for this creation.
This makes 2 servings
- 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp of hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1/2 oz. (7 pieces) of walnuts
- 8 tbsp of flax seeds
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup, cherry juice or water w/protien powder
- Grind seeds/walnuts in a food processor or coffee grinder
- Divide into two servings
- Add maple syrup, cherry juice or water w/protein
Because Rob's such a smart guy, he has provided all these details of the recipe.